- Is The Latest Sports Betting Player Buffalo Wild Wings? – They, and others similarly situated, are exploring ways to get involved in sports betting.
- Delaware Up to $15m in Sports Betting Handle – Since launching June 5th, the state has taken $15m in wagers, with revenue at $527,000.
- Authentic Gaming Opens Dedicated Live Roulette Studio in Malta – ARENA currently offers six live auto roulette tables with 4 different game formats.
- New York Preparing Limited Roll-Out of Sports Gambling – Sports betting discussion ruled the roost at the Saratoga Institute on Equine, Racing, and Gaming.
- IGT Extends Reach With Mississippi Sports Betting Deal – Will power two Boyd Gaming sportsbooks.
- West Virginia Sports Betting Still on Track – Reports surfaced that the Governor was trying to insert integrity fees back into the legislation, but that appears to have been shut down.
- California Santa Ysabel Tribe Lose Another Online Gaming Ruling – The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel lost their appeal re: online bingo. Supreme Court next.
- Can the US Become a Tax Haven For Online Gaming? – Interesting take on the market.
- MGM May Be Done With Its IL Casino, But Not With Illinois – Eldorado purchased the Grand Victoria, but MGM still has market access with the Boyd deal.
- Draftkings Co-Founder Discusses Early Sportsbook Hurdles, Plans to Innovate – Matt Kalish talks to TheLines.
- Mercedes Launches Esports Squad – Signs 2017 F1 Champion to roster.