- The Details on How Sports Gambling Died This Year in Connecticut – A thorough look at what happened.
- UK Online Gamblers Money Withdrawal Woes Over – The CMA launched an investigation over operators holding player funds based on certain terms and conditions.
- Sports Betting Officially Opens at Pearl River Resort – The Mississippi property is officially taking bets.
- Draftkings Close to Closing $200m Funding Round – At a valuation of $1.5b.
- Nevada Sportsbooks Win $4m in July – Record handle of $244.6m, but a really small win.
- Horse Racing Subsidy Bill Considered in NJ – Would provide a $20m annual purse subsidy to state racetracks.
- Cherry Hill Racetrack Developer and Owner At Odds Over Sports Betting – Interesting twist as the ownership group is suing the developer to keep sports betting out of the facility. Greenwood Gaming holds restrictive covenants at the facility.
- NFL Greenlights Casinos With Sportsbooks as Potential Team Sponsors – Teams will be able to accept advertising from casinos and DFS sites that operate sportsbooks, with some restrictions.