- Gov. Malloy: Sports Betting Agreement is Possible – Malloy breaks silence and thinks Connecticut is trending towards a deal on sports betting.
- Boyd Gaming, Fanduel Group Announce Strategic Partnership – Will pursue sports betting and online gaming across the USA. More here.
- Stars Group Jumps Into Legal Sports Betting With Familiar Partner – Partner with Resorts to launch Betstars.
- Eldorado Breaks Silence on Sports Betting – Thinks it will be incremental to their regional businesses.
- Shared Liquidity in Online Poker Promises Big Returns For iGaming Operators – According to SeekingAlpha, poker is set to boom again. They may be right, but we’re still some time away.
- Draftkings Posts MLB Lines – On average, players will be paying 4%-5% vig, while at Westgate, the vig is 2%.
- CBS Sees “Unbelievable Upside” on Sports Betting – Say they have already seen betting related ad spends flow into Philadelphia, and expects the same for New York.
- Sports Betting Heads Down South, Launching at Mississippi Casinos – A short overview. William Hill also announced their plans in Mississippi, and teased more.
- Will MGM’s Early Moves Lead to Dominance in US Sports Betting? – MGM CEO Jim Murren provided context on the recent earnings call. Analysts think the recent news with MGM and the NBA make integrity fees less likely in legislation.
- Luckbox Receives Gambling License From Isle of Man – The crypto-based esports betting platform received the first of its kind license.
- FIFA’s Virtual World Cup Kicks Off in London – The FIFA eWorld Cup is a 3 day final with 32 players vying for $250k in prize money.