- The Future of Kentucky Sports Betting Legislation is Underway – The bill would include mobile and online wagering, as well as betting at brick-and-mortar facilities.
- Draftkings Thinks Sports Betting Will Eclipse DFS Revenue in 2-3 Years – And they’re right about that.
- Action Network to Launch Sports Gambling Podcast Network – The first podcast will feature conversation and analysis around betting lines and trends.
- Joe Theismann Will Open West Virginia Sports Betting Saturday at Hollywood – Will christen the opening of the new sportsbook at Hollywood Casino.
- Sugarhouse Unveils US’s 1st Integrated Online Sportsbook – The platform has a number of interesting and innovative features to augment the user experience.
- Sports Betting Starts to Roll in PA – Parx Casino owner applies for two licenses.
- Cherry Directors Under Fire – Two board members resign from the Swedish operating company after criminal allegations from their former CEO are reaching them.
- Fanduel Returns to Texas Market – Two years after leaving the market, Fanduel returns to join Draftkings, operating DFS in the Lone Star state.