- Draftkings Starts Taking Mobile Bets in NJ – The first sports betting operator to go live online.
- S&P: Expanding Casinos, Sports Betting Unlikely Long Term Revenue-Driver – Hartford Business article about how these things might provide a short term pop, but aren’t the silver bullet.
- UKGC Continues Major Crackdown on Consumer Law, Ad Breaches – Fines will likely be going up for operators that lack social responsibility.
- AI Casino Launches – Omnia Casino is focused on AI and compliance, launched by gaming veteran Sam Hobcraft.
- American Online Gambling Is a Long Way From Being All-American – The market leaders and suppliers are largely non-domestic.
- Monmouth Park Haskell Day Down Over 10% YoY – Even with sports betting, it looks like the initial momentum might level out at the physical location.
- Pokerstars & Resorts to Offer Sports Betting in NJ – Another entrant to market.
- Michigan to Push For Online Betting Bill – Will be trying again in 2019.
- Canada is Welcoming Its First Esports Gaming Stadium in 2019 – Will be in Vancouver, backed by Myesports Ventures Ltd.