- CT Finance Committee Approves Bill to Regulate Sports Betting – Facing a short deadline, the bill exits committee intact to keep the ideas alive, with discussion to follow.
- Pokerstars Blocks Play Money Games in Washington State – Following the ruling from WA on Big Fish, Pokerstars blocks WA residents.
- NJ Spends $7.2m on Sports Betting Legal Bid – The state is leading the effort to overturn PASPA.
- UK Introduces Ban on EuroMillions Betting – A ban on UK consumers betting on the EuroMillions draw comes into force today.
- You Can Play Tetris As An Online Slot Machine in NJ – New SG Interactive game enters the market.
- AC Visitation Levels Lowest Since Early 1980’s – But officials believe 2018 can turn the tables.
- NetEnt Signs iGaming Deal With Hard Rock AC – NetEnt content will be available on HRI’s new iGaming product.
- NBA’s Silver, League Lobbyists Singing Different Tunes on Sports Betting – Conflicting statements confuse their talking points, and it’s unclear whether or not this is a political strategy, or a lack of internal alignment.
- Which League is Next to Join The Sports Betting Conversation? – Eric Ramsey opines for LSR.
- Clash Royale is Making a Major Esports Push – The cartoonish game developers are betting that it can stand next to other heavy hitters in the competitive world.
- FairPlay.io Becomes First Online Casino Based on Trueplay Platform – Will operate with the TPLAY token, on a blockchain platform for gambling projects.