- Mashantucket Pequots Announce Support For Online Gaming – Support legalized sports betting and regulated online gaming in Connecticut.
- Rhode Island Seeks Company to Run Sports Gambling Operation – RI issues a request for proposal to award an exclusive contract to provide initial sports betting services, to start taking wagers at Twin River October 1st.
- Controversy Around Lotto Betting Products Reaches Ireland – After lottery betting was banned in Australia, a consortium of lotto-betting operators are working to force judicial reviews.
- New Hampshire May Consider iLottery – Considered in 2017 but it was unanimously tabled for future discussion.
- Illinois Lawmakers Weigh Sports Gambling – MLB and NBA testified in IL, alongside gaming industry experts, in what was considered a good day for the gaming industry and another day of the leagues having their talking points exposed and dismantled as disingenuous. One league rep told the IL committee that they disagreed with the historical, fact-based revenue/handle numbers in sports betting, which is a bit of a head-scratcher.
- Pokerstars Set For India Launch This Month – The Stars Group will unveil its product in India on April 17th.
- PA Inches Closer to Launching First Online Gambling Format – iLottery set to roll out soon.
- iGaming Opponents in US Put Squeeze on Advertising – A concerted effort from anti iGaming groups is targeting advertising.
- Louisiana Shuts Down iGaming Bill, Advances Sports Betting – Online gambling is off the table, but sports betting is still in play in the state eyeing modernization of gambling regulations.
- AxWave, Fanduel, NBA Detail New Real-Time Fantasy Game – Three groups have partnered to launch the NBA’s new, real-time mobile fantasy game called NBA InPlay.
- Adam Silver and His Role in Esports – Chronicles the NBA Commissioner and the NBA’s impending role in esports.
- 36 Esports Organizations Sign Up For Clash Royale League – New league will see teams compete for $1m.
- South Korean Capital Mulls S-Coin Tokens and Blockchain Based Government – Seoul is looking closely about how it can adopt the technology in the most densely packed crypto market in the world.