- Britain’s Bookmakers Jockey For Position in US Betting Watershed – The British are coming… The British are coming!
- Churchill CEO Talks PA, Online Gaming, and Sports Betting Plans – Bill Carstanjen likes iGaming, and their acquisition strategy is reflective of that.
- Norway to Block Foreign iGaming Companies, Create Poker Ban – This week four opposition political parties in Norway have collaborated on and created a voting plurality for a series of measures that will block all iGaming operators, except for Norsk Tipping, the state-operated entity.
- MA Permanently Legalizes DFS – The temporary legalization has become permanent.
- DFS Contests “Are Not Games of Chance” Researchers Conclude, After Losing Every Contest They Enter – The authors of the study used 35 randomly generated lineups to enter 35 contests and lost every one. This other study seems relevant too.
- Pennsylvania iGaming Skin Saga Continues – The regulations for skins are strange, and the requirements are a head-scratcher.
- ESL and Vodafone Announce International Esports Partnership – Vodafone will be sponsoring some major ESL events.
- OpTic Gaming Spent Almost $1M on New CS:GO Roster – The team has paid heavily for new talent.