- Playtech to Buy Snaitech in 846m EUR Deal – Playtech has agreed to acquire a 70.6% majority stake in Italian gaming and betting giant Snaitech for roughly $1b.
- The British Bookmaker Betting Big on American Sports Gambling – William Hill’s early wager might soon pay off.
- Breaking Down the PA iGaming Market: Hollywood Casino @ Penn National – Latest in the series, forecasting the success of Penn National.
- Former MLB Commissioner on Sports Betting: “Teams Will Generate an Absolute Avalanche of Money” – Former MLB Commish Fay Vincent weighed in on the future of sports betting on the Mad Dog Show with David DeMarco, and disgraced NBA Ref Tim Donaghy was on the same program talking about legal sports betting.
- DFS Operator PlayUp Acquires Crownbet’s Draftstars – Following Crownbet’s acquisition by The Stars Group, they’ve pieced off their DFS business to another operator.
- Arena Football League Partners With Draftkings, SportRadar, Facebook, and VSIN – Draftkings to launch AFL fantasy game and stream AFL games through Draftkings app. SportRadar will be building an API for the AFL to facilitate betting on their contests.
- Players Associations Want a Seat At The Table for Sports Betting – Four groups representing players from the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL have released a joint statement announcing their intention to participate in the sports betting conversation.
- Ripple Invests $25m in Blockchain Capital’s $150m Venture Fund – Ripple, the Fintech startup known for the XRP coin, invested its own cryptocurrency into Blockchain Capital’s fourth venture fund.
- 22 European Nations Form New Blockchain Partnership – The collaboration is to avoid ‘fragmented approaches’ to blockchain technology by sharing technical and regulatory expertise among member states.